Last updated on 1st July, 2021
In this privacy notice, references to “Breakfast@Cinema”, “company, "we" or "us" or “our” are to Breakfast at Cinema Training and Consulting LLP (an LLP incorporated under the laws of India) and the terms “you”, “your”, “user” refer to you, as a user of Breakfast@Cinema services.
the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use its websites and other online services; and
its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information
1. Scope of our privacy notice
This privacy notice applies to individuals who acquire rights to make use of our services, such as when a user makes payment for any services, requests value-added services, contacts customer support, or otherwise communicates or interacts with us.
It describes how we handle your information, regardless of the way you contact us (e.g. website, email, phone etc.). Sometimes we will provide you with additional information or notices, depending on the way we interact with each other, e.g. if you use particular functionality on our app/website, we may explain how that functionality uses your information.
2. What Information do we collect?
Breakfast@Cinema collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
i.) Personal information which may include:
• Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code and country.
• Payment and billing information. When you purchase our services, we may collect your billing name, billing address, and payment method. On our website, we never ask for your credit card number, expiration date, or any other credit card information. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner RazorPay/PayPal.
• Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Breakfast@Cinema.
• Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also
ii.) Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We collect this information in the following ways:
• Directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy our services. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
• Automatically. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
• From third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
3. Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer period if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for so long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
4. How we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• We use information to contact you: We may contact you using the information you supply to confirm a purchase made on our website or for other promotional purposes.
• We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
• We use information to improve our services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
• We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use the information you provide to improve our website and services. We may combine information we collect from you with data we obtain from other parties about you.
• We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
• We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or services.
• We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about the services or any service purchase.
• We use information to provide, operate, and maintain our website.
• We use information to find and prevent fraud.
• We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
5. Do we share personal data?
We may share your Personal Data or other information about you with others in a variety of ways as described in this section of the Privacy Statement:
• With third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
• With our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
• If we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
• With any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
6. How Do We Protect Your Data?
7. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Breakfast@Cinema may also use 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
8. What Privacy Choices are Available to you?
1. CCPA Privacy Rights:
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
• Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
• Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
2. GDPR Data Protection Rights:
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
At any point of time, if you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please feel free to contact us. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. However, please understand that we may have to take necessary steps to verify your identity and request before proceeding with your concern.
9. Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Breakfast@Cinema does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
10. Updates to this policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law or time. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
12. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
601 - Miller, Bhagwati Maestros,
LMD Chowk,Bavdhan, Pune,
Maharashtra - 411021, India
Time: Mon - Fri (9:00 - 18:00)
13. Contact Us